Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Time

It seems like it has been a long time coming, but I think it is finely time for summer in the Yukon.  It is 22 degrees (or 74 farenheit), our warmest day yet. 

I have been enjoying the colours

of the wild lupines.  They are so beautiful and plentiful right now.

I have continued to work on some jewelry,

and finished another messy necklace

a couple of pins

and a pair of earrings. 

One of the pins and the messy necklace will be for sale in my Etsy shop

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! And lovely jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got our first hot day today to here in Delta. I was getting envious of the heat wave I was hearing about in Fairbanks. My garden is still looking awfully puny. I do love and arctic heat wave, especially on solstice. I'm glad to see that you're still making your beautiful items, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue is electric!!! Love your jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, wow, you create wonderful items !! Thanks for your comment at my Blog. (B.t.w: there's a translator(on the right top) on my Blog :-D )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,
    Thanks for your visit today!
    Your jewellery is lovely, and I am glad summer has arrived where you are. Same here today!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. 22 degrees, that a lovely winter's day here.....hope your summer is wonderful. The lupines look very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete